Hotel and Travel
Hotel name: The Westin Seattle
Address: 1900 5th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101 USA
Rate: $155/night plus applicable taxes
Note: We recommend making reservations as soon as possible, as rooms will likely sell out quickly. The deadline for ABAI's discounted rate is February 7, 2022.
Please note that on November 27, 2021, your reservation will be charged a non-refundable deposit of one night’s room and tax.
Conference registration is not required to make a reservation. However, ABAI will cross-check the hotel reservation list against our list of event attendees. Room reservations are subject to cancellation if hotel guests using ABAI rooms are not registered for the conference by January 9, 2022.
Room rates are subject to state and local taxes. Rates may be applicable 3 days before and 3 days after conference dates, depending on availability. A portion of the room rate is used to defray the association’s conference expenses.
The conference hotel is only an eight-minute walk from Pike Place Market, a vibrant market comprised of hundreds of farm fresh foods, craftspeople, and small businesses.
The monorail can take you to Seattle Center, home to the Space Needle, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center, and the Chihuly Garden and Glass museum.
The Westin Seattle Restaurants
Self-parking: $50/day; valet parking: $60/day. Please read "Directions & Parking at The Wesin Seattle" for more information.
- ORCA Cards transit passes can be used on streetcars, light rail, buses, and more. Passes cost $5 (a reduced rate is available for seniors), then just add value for your transit fares.
- Transit GO Ticket is a smartphone app that is a safe, contactless way to pay your transit fare. Just queue up a ticket on your phone and ride with ease on the bus, Link, streetcar, Sounder, Monorail or Water Taxi.
- Link Light Rail: Adult fare: $2.25–$3.25; schedule: Mon.–Sat. 5:00 am–1:00 am; Sun. 6:00 am–12:00 am
- Taxis, limos, town cars and ride shares between the airport and downtown range from $40–$55. Contact the Seattle Visitor Concierge team for specific transportation referrals.
- Shuttle Express offers shuttle service for under $20 per person to downtown Seattle hotels.
- King County Metro Transit: Adult fare $2.75–$3.25; schedule available here
- Seattle Streetcars: Adult fare $2.25; schedule: Mon.–Sat. 5:00 am–1:00 am; Sun. 10:00 am–8:00 pm
- Seattle Center Monorail: Adult fare $2.50 (one way); schedule: Mon.–Thurs. 7:30 am–9:00 pm; Fri. 7:30 am–11:00 pm; Sat. 8:30 am–11:00 pm; Sun. 8:30 am–9:00 pm
- Rental cars and car sharing: Vehicles are available by the hour from Zipcar or by the minute from Car2Go or Lime.
- Bike Sharing: Seattle is a bike-friendly city. JUMP and Lime are both app-based, bike-share services in the area.