2019 Autism Conference Learning Center Package including all recorded talks at the 2019 Autism Conference in San Fransisco, CA.
This Package includes the following videos and quiz access for up to
10 credits of CE:
- Matthew Brodhead. A Call for Discussion About Scope of Competence in Behavior Analysis.Traci Cihon. The Impact of Changing Social Systems on Behavioral Practice: Overcoming Barriers to Providing Socially Valid Behavioral Interventions.
- Thomas Critchfield. Marketing Behavior Analysis: A Few Words About the Importance of Words .
- Terry Falcomata. Variables that Influence the Effectiveness of Functional Communication Training.
- Evelyn Gould. Learning to Thrive: Enhancing Outcomes in Applied Behavior Analysis Settings With Acceptance Commitment Training.
- Einar Ingvarsson. Stimulus Control of Verbal Behavior: Practical Lessons From Applied and Basic Research.
- Lynn Kern Koegel. Treatment for Improving Socialization and Academics in Autism Spectrum Disorder: Recent Research on Pivotal Response Treatment.
- Shannon Penrod. The Parents’ Perspective: How to Get Parents to Buy In.
- Nicole Rodriguez. When Practice Informs Research: The Road to Teaching Complex Verbal Discriminations.
- Patricia Wright. Talking Back to the Ivory Tower: Diversity, Cultural Humility, and Real-Life Practice Priorities.
- Traci Cihon. The Impact of Changing Social Systems on Behavioral Practice: Overcoming Barriers to Providing Socially Valid Behavioral Interventions.